
Have you noticed that we have days for just about everything? A day to celebrate Labor, a day to remember those we’ve lost, a day to celebrate our country’s birthday (a personal favorite), a day to remember Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., a day to celebrate Veteran’s, Columbus Day, a day to remember two great Presidents...but yet no day to celebrate how much we hate math.
I have decided to become my own trend setter. Starting now. I declare January 12, 2010, official “I Hate Math Day.” Who’s with me?
*(Note: based on this little rant, and my previous post, it's safe to assume I did not test out of my stinkin' math class. I missed it by 2 problems. That's right 2. And no one to blame but myself. So tomorrow morning I will be standing in line trying to cut through the red tape of the community college to enroll in a stinking math class that has to be done by May.)